Blog Comments

what did you do to take off the weight ?
    Oh that is fabulous about the weight. That is actually awesome. How many pounds did you lose since you got the rowing machine?
    That is one uplifting blog!
    Be open and honest, and go for it. She may be the one.
    Kilted,

This is a great entry; hope you will not delete it.

It is understandable that you have these worries at the edge of a possible relationship and proves that you are already taking some responsibility for your action - now and future.

However, you should also remember that this lady who you like is not perfect either - nobody is. She will have many shortcomings, annoying habits, obsessions she is embarrassed to admit... So, please do not set out as if with all these worries in your mind.

If both of you are willing to accept each other as you are and compromise when necessary, then this relationship will work.

It is a great journey; enjoy the ride.

Good luck to both of you!
    hummm....
    Dude. Ok, I'm no one to take romantic advice from, but anyways, I say you should try. You said it's more than just wanting to get laid so show her. And though you're scared you want it too, right? so...maybe it's like a roller coaster?
    Oh Kilt, I have meant to ask you but kept forgetting. How are you doing with that rowing machine? Keeping up the exercise?
    Anything is possible. I hope you achieve all four.
    Those are great desires Kilt. I'm sure that all four are well within the realm of possibility. Put your mind to it and I bet it will all work out. It so refreshing to see someone with real goals of the heart, not this I want to be a millionaire by 25 stuff. Best of luck.
    I wish you all the best. And if you open a bookstore keep a job open for me, hey?
    I remember that. that was awful.
    I think I've mentioned the invention in passing - obviously not going to great detail about it in such a public medium as the internet.

It is a machine that will automatically sort glass by colour for recycling. I am working on building a prototype, but it is going slowly as I dont have any real background in robotics and that is one component to the design
    Wiat, what invention? Did I miss a blog?
    Excellent time to get a raise as many are worried about their jobs.

Having said that, a friend of mine got the news that they would receiving 10% increase this year... a week later it was followed by the news that their team to be downsized by 50%! (I guess that explained their unexpected generousity )

Re. Austen. I enjoy reading Austen but would not consider Persuasion to be one of her better works. Definetely not what I would recommend a non-Austen fan to begin with... I very seriously doubt that it is the book that will make you like Austen (if you ever do).

However, what do I know?

Good luck with it all.
    Always nice to read what people are up to.
    congrats on the raise. Not many people I know received one this year.
    Congratulations! And I will be reading Persuasion myself, as soon as I finish Kim. I am so far behind in my reading.
    Excellent!
    IT had been a while Kilt and it's always nice to read your blog. YEA!! raise- that's great. Sorry about your leg. Great work on the invention. Good luck with Austen. I like her, but she's a little long winded.