View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. how i've stayed sane

by , 07-02-2009 at 01:50 AM (Exiled in a kilt)
    my sanity has been kept by the most wonderful woman in the world - niamh. I have loved being here.

a couple quick photos:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. back in glasgow

by , 06-27-2009 at 09:13 AM (Exiled in a kilt)
    A short entry.

I am back in glasgow for my brothers wedding. This place has too many bad memories.
    I am only staying sane by thinking of being in dublin very soon.
    I dont think I'll ever come back to this city again
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2 weeks

by , 06-15-2009 at 06:23 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    So in 2 weeks time I will be wandering back from the abbey theatre after watching a play with a person who has become a very important part of my life. We speak daily and have been doing so for the past 3/4 months now for hours on end each day.

I am in love with her, something I dont think I have ever been before & am very, very excited to be going to see her. It is however only for 3 days which is too short but there will be more visits & times ahead for us.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. finishing off

by , 05-30-2009 at 05:43 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    So just finishing off the entries on this subject.
    I decided to be open & honest. then she was - she couldnt be with someone like me. Meh ok fine so be it.

I am actually happier now than then though for reasons I cant yet disclose. Will say however that life is wonderful & I am walking tall.

On another note, I am back to 183 again. This is the weight I played rugby at when I was 17. havent seen it since end of high school. I balooned for a period - heaviest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sense of Wonder

by , 05-20-2009 at 09:59 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    Ok, a warning before folk start reading: This entry may ramble, jump from topic to topic, be graphic in places & possibly leave some of you thinking you want nothing else to do with a jackass such as myself. Of course, then again it may not - just depends where the fingers lead my words.

So I am just back from watching the sunset over the lake & the incredible blues & greens created in the sky above it. I was watching it & trying to figure out where on earth my sense ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast