View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. who said it

by , 08-14-2009 at 05:37 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    So I heard a quote on the radio earlier, and I have no idea who it was originally but thought I'd share it anyway:

"everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end."

anyone have any ideas?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Poked & prodded

by , 08-01-2009 at 11:28 AM (Exiled in a kilt)
    So I have spent the morning at the hospital getting poked, prodded, hooked up to machines and vial upon vial of blood taken.

With the final result being:.............................
    I am perfectly healthy (ecept of course for my BP which is always a bit on the high side).
    They are putting the dizziness to dehydration and have warned me to make sure I drink plenty of fluids.

so fit as a fiddle is me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dizziness & other meaningless nonsense

by , 07-29-2009 at 04:51 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    I dont know what is wrong with me. Over the last month now I have been getting these dizzy spells & I am begining to get a little concerned - they are getting more frequent & severe.

I dont have a doctor so on saturday I will drag myself to the hospital to wait till someone can see me. I originally thought it might be an ear infection just as they affectbalance and my ear had been sore, but the ear doesnt hurt now. I had one when I got up this morning and had to go lie back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. home

by , 07-25-2009 at 12:54 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    This is home now. It feels good being here. I know nobody in scotland anymore except family. My friends are here, my life is here, I am no longer an exile I am a citizen.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trip to Ireland

by , 07-08-2009 at 03:33 AM (Exiled in a kilt)
    Day 1: Due to excitement get to airport super early ( had to wait an hour before the check in desk even opened). Change money to Euros and become upset that I didnt have as much as I wanted. Arrive in dublin and keep an eye out for a beautiful woman. Find my woman. Jump on bus to her home stopping in dublin centre for some groceries. Give her the gift I brought for her, and am seriously shocked by her gift to me - most thoughtful, laborious thing anyone has ever given me.Have some home-made potato ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast