Blog Comments

[QUOTE=;bt6190]Personally, I trust people because I want to be trusted in return. I do believe in the good of other people, perhaps because I am optimistic that everyone has a sense of good within them. I have trusted people who have lied to me, once I came to the root of why the dishonesty happened and dealt with my emotions on the issue. I have trust in people because the world can be a lonely place and I don't want to be alone.[/QUOTE]
    I agree
    Its important to trust others as you would also want to be trusted
    Kilted should present a ring soon or is that already dong in another post? Or is that implied and I missed the reference somewhere in meeting her parents (where her mom puts out a celebration caliber spread for the eloped couple) and going off to niamh's place for dinner and a movie - without any mention of disapproval by her mother. Or, in a later entry, does the story of fairy tale traditional offer of a ring and a glorious wedding ensue? Else-wise, it might be good timing to present a ring and not risk the danger of another (local) admirer - enter stage left - and advice to niamh by her trusted circle of friends turn Kilted's fate? A familiar theme.
    oh he knows that Rich!
    As long as you continue to remember you are not worthy of her you'll be fine. Here's the best to you.
    You sound...contented. and what a lovely sound that is. Be happy, the two of you.
    Fabulous! Good luck on finding a job.
    All the best, Kilted
    I'm very happy for you both.
    All the best for the future ahead.
    anyone else getting ads for tartans and kilts? 6 days to go!
    I enjoyed my job, it was the best job I have ever had - but I am ecstatic in the knowledge that I am trading a job for a life.
    That is a GREAT quote and the one Scher highlighted is very good too. Best wishes to you both. Are you keeping your house in Canada? I seemed to remember you owned a house. If you can rent it, it might pay for most of the mortgage.
    I liked "trading a job for a life." I hate to tell you, my friend, but I think Niamh has already eaten all of the cream eggs.
    New beginnings are so exciting. We always forget that with something new, we have to leave behind something old. I think you and Niamh will do very well together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilted
    However, life has a way of changing and turning, so long as I am with niamh I could live in a cave for all I care.
    Nuff said!

Wish you all the best!
    Cant wait to have you here.
    Congrats both of you
    Could it be a version of the line by Julian of Norwich:
    "All will be well, and all will be well"?
    Sometimes when I'm "down" --which happens too many times-- I try to remember her words of encouragement.
    (If I believed in adopting "mantras," that's a leading candidate.)

In any event, best of luck to your move to Ireland! I would have posted that on the specific blog posting where the announcement appears, but I didn't want to be the one making comment #13!
    I am not saying anything because I do not want to jinx it....
    Oh happy days! Congratulations.
    Cutest. Thing. EVER.
    Big congrats to the both of you!!!
Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast