View RSS Feed

Logos' blog

"He not busy being born is busy dying"--Bob Dylan, "It's alright Ma (I'm only bleeding)"

1. Top10 Fora PetPeeves

Ok, well, maybe I don't have *ten* yet, but I'll add to this as they occur to me though what prompted this is my #1 peeve..
    1. People who don't read the forum rules
    /cheezy flashing neon sign buzzing and intermittently flickering..

Ok, there are a lot of (young and old) people here who haven't used a discussion board before, sometimes it's obvious, sometimes not-so.. so.. they usually get the benefit of the doubt because I ...
    Categories
  2. Adding stuff

I'm always so happy when I see that people are enjoying the new poems, plays, short stories, novels, quizzes and etc. that get added to the site, you make my day

Latest Additions to the site topic
    Categories
  3. Forum Top 10 List

My Top 10 Forum Satisfaction Hints*

that is, if you are going to stick around and want to meet new friends and get the most out of the site **

10. Post a pic of yourself, or, something/somewhere/anything/ that is meaningful to you, as your avatar, and expresses your personality. It helps people ‘relate’ to you and remember you in the forums. You can also put a pic on your profile and in your signature line. That’s 3 areas where you can make an impact without ...
    Categories
  4. E-Z posting hints

No paragraphs =

Spamming the forums =

Using the multi-quote icon =

I'm sure I'll be back to add more
    Categories
  5. Searching the site:

I will be adding to this as I go and will probably post this in the forums too somewhere when I am finished, but for now I'll just start with this. I often get asked for tips on *how* to search/use this site and thought I could pass on some tips.

--

If you are a student or researcher or just reading for fun and are looking for a specific topic or need a quote from an author’s poem, short story, essay or novel, here are some tips on how to do it.

The ...
    Categories
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast