View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. fire on the ice

by , 03-25-2010 at 01:35 PM (day in a life)
    they have given the eruption in the volcano the name 'tourist eruption' there are so many people travelling up there it crazy. people don't seem to worry a lot about this thing and they say it's small but could last for a few weeks and even months....

I have decided to read only books for school now, at least for a while. I have so much to read for school I can't get over it all, so I'm gonna make it my 'bedtime read' too. politics and history mainly I think. I'm getting kinda worried ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. more on volcanoes...

by , 03-22-2010 at 11:50 AM (day in a life)
    well, this volcano thing dosen't seem to be a big deal yet at least, farmers are going back home today and they think it's gonna slow down and won't be as big as they thought at first. but it's funny people all over the country are driving up there to see it and on the radio this morning the reporter said 'please keep your eye on the road too' apparently there have been some small accidents and driving off the road and stuff like that cause people are to busy watching the volcano... stupid people... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. volcanic activity

by , 03-21-2010 at 05:03 PM (day in a life)
    Volcanoes erupting, lava and fire spitting out. Glaciers melting. this is Iceland today. A volcano far from me is very active at the moment but it dosen't worry me. but what does worry me is that whenever this volcano has been active another one has followed and that one is close to me not that close that it would destroy anything but ashes may travel far... oh well I won't worry 'till it's time.

there are volcanoes erupting at work too, a nurse is driving us crazy with her condescending ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm painting a wall in a colourful way

by , 03-15-2010 at 11:55 AM (day in a life)
    and when my mind is wandering, there I will goooooo.....we were painting one room in the house, gonna take it one room at a time. brown and white... gonna do more in the next few weekends I think. love the smell of paint.... I've been doing a lot of laundry and cleaning cause I had some rather annoying visitors in my house. fleas. nasty little things they are, they bite you and it itches so bad it was killing me. I got something called 'after bite' to put on the bites and the main ingredient ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the saga begins

by , 03-10-2010 at 04:08 AM (day in a life)
    I got a bit of Star wars fever these days. I found a box with all my SW stuff, a lot of toys. I found a folder I put every single article I found about SW and it had chapters I had put a lot of work into it. All the stickers I bought and gum and the toys, I loved it. I may not have a lot of SW toys but it's a lot more than anyone I know. I love episode 4-6 the new once are ok episode 1 is more in the Disney range but 2 and 3 were pretty good, but Return of the Jedi is always my favourite. I got ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized