View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. what a day for a daydream

by , 04-07-2010 at 09:58 AM (day in a life)
    I'm not working today and I am so bored. I woke up rather early this morning around 620, my son woke me up but ok. drove him to school at 730 and drove the car to a garage were a guy is gonna try and fix it. I took my dogs with me and we walked home about 30 minuets walk, and my younger one is not very good on a leash and my shoulders ache after this walk. when I got home I fell asleep for over an hour (maybe 2 but don't tell anyone) woke up and started studying biology. stopped studying and watched ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. do they think I'm dirty?

by , 04-04-2010 at 12:17 PM (day in a life)
    I got so many soaps and scrubs for my birthday that it made me wonder if I really smell this bad.... maybe not, one was a scrub of some sort, I just don't know how to use these things, luckily there are directions...

well it's sunny on the ice now and I'm in a pretty good mood listening to Aimee Mann. My son gave me star wars lego for my birthday and we just love to play with it.

last friday there was a dinner at my uncle's house 11 courses for meat eaters and vegetarians, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. April fools day

by , 04-01-2010 at 01:01 PM (day in a life)
    I picked up the newspapers this morning and was gonna try and find April fools article or something like that. well they were very lame this year one was about people coming together to herd cats another one about Shumacker giving autographs and it was kinda mean cause in the commercial it said that kids from 7-12 would ride on a go kart track for free because of it. the last one I saw was about army choppers taking tourists up to see the volcano. I'm not gonna run.

I am not big on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. wanderings at 6 am

by , 03-30-2010 at 02:55 AM (day in a life)
    I have no problem falling asleep at night, it's kinda annoying cause I'm always so tired at 10 I fall asleep if I want to or not. but I'm up before six most of the time and when I can sleep in(by sleeping in I mean 'till my son wakes up) I'm up long before anybody else, no matter when I went to bed.... very annoying, but I am trying to use this time to study, except right now of course.

my birthday is coming up in a few days, but I'm getting nervous for my sons birthday in May, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. summer wind, came blowing in...

by , 03-27-2010 at 07:46 AM (day in a life)
    I'm in a Sinatra kind of mood these days, listening to the one cd I have 10 times a day. He has been a favourite of mine for years now but I mainly listen to him when the mood strikes me and then it's nothing but him for days. I also like Dean Martin but I don't have any cd's with him. I love the girl from Ipanema, so sad....

I was watching Casablanca the other day and I just love that movie, it has everything you could want in a movie (except maybe sci-fi). and the song 'as time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized