View RSS Feed

day in a life

1. poor little me

by , 10-06-2013 at 06:27 AM (day in a life)
    My son is with his dad again, his dad asked if we could switch weekends so he could go to some birthday party next weekend, I agreed happily cause I just got a whole lot of work dumped on me. I met the teacher who will be working with me on my BA, or going over my work is more accurate. She was great, she loved my idea and saw no flaws in the 5 pages I had already sent her with a description of what I wanted to do. She only said what I knew she would say that I had to choice two or three of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hamlet for kids and a crazy parent

by , 09-28-2013 at 06:49 AM (day in a life)
    Like usual I am writing on a Saturday morning when my son is with his dad and I am alone thinking about my crazy head and wondering what is wrong with me, or what isn't, I think that is an easier question.

I seriously think I need some therapy at times. I can't handle people. As much as I love school and I have made great friends there sometimes it's just to much. Like this week that is passing was a very difficult one for me. On Tuesday I was just fed up with people and I was going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Triangles

by , 08-30-2013 at 08:44 AM (day in a life)
    Well it has been a few days now since I talked to the teacher who wants to guide me and I have been thinking about this project a lot. I have been thinking about school in general a lot. I want to get a higher average grade because they let the people with the highest grade in when it comes to getting a Masters degree. I have never done my best, at least I have always felt like I could work harder. I just have a huge fear that if I do my best it might not be enough so it's better to be average. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. little old nervous me again

by , 08-27-2013 at 08:26 AM (day in a life)
    I sent a teacher at school an e-mail this morning asking her to work with me on my BA next semester. I was kinda hoping for a late reply from her saying 'sure read this and that' then we'll talk before Christmas. No she replied within the hour saying 'YES' and 'write 4 pages and form a question and description and we'll meet next month'.

That kinda just threw me out of the triangle I live in and into the deep blue sea.

This teacher is kinda pioneering in many ways. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I am a rock or an island

by , 08-25-2013 at 06:18 AM (day in a life)
    It's getting darker every day, finally. Winter is coming.

My stepdad celebrated his birthday last night, he turned 60 this summer. He has nice kids (they are closely related to me) but they are kinda loud. Also they have tried to convince me that 50 shades of gray is a great work of literature, and they are all teachers! Anyways I went home a bit early because I just can't be around people for too long. I came early to help them get ready for such a big dinner and at 9 I was just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized