View RSS Feed

day in a life

1. It shouldn't be allowed for kids to be sick during exams!

by , 12-05-2013 at 05:55 AM (day in a life)
    Today is my first exam, in Spanish Literature. Aaaannd my son has been sick all week. I was pretty confident about this exam but not having hardly any time to go over my notes is making me nervous. My mom took today off and she took him 30 minuets ago or so, so I could read over my notes and then go to school to take the exam. This is a very typical thing to happen just before exams right? Oh well I am not very smart though, cause I am writing this instead of reading... I just have been inside ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I cleaned yesterday, I guess I missed a spot

by , 11-17-2013 at 06:55 AM (day in a life)
    I don't like kids, never have and probably never will, except my own. He is wonderful. My son has a friend I have never liked, I know I'm talking about a 7 year old and I don't care. He is rude and says mean things. My son is very sensitive, he wants to hug his friends and when they leave he always says something like 'bye best friend' this boy answers him always by saying 'by worst friend' and laughing cause he thinks he's so funny and big. He plays sports my son prefers to color or play with his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. socially awkward

by , 11-09-2013 at 05:27 AM (day in a life)
    Well Saturday is here again and I have a lot of work to do. My son is with his dad so it's a study weekend for me.

My brother had a concert two days ago, he just released a CD with his original songs and lyrics. The concert was great and the house was almost full, a small house but it was a place in my town that many have strong memories for so it was very nice. I am a socially awkward idiot who drank three beers but couldn't find a way to leave a conversation so my bladder was working ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A simple sort

by , 11-03-2013 at 06:36 AM (day in a life)
    Sunday on the ice, it's -4c and the sun is coming up. Just over 10 and my son is watching cartoons in the living room.

I am kinda struggling with school at the moment, mainly because I have way to much to do and I can't focus. I have three essays to write this month and I'm just stuck. I know what I want to write about I just don't know how I want to write about it. I also have these BA pages to go over and get to my teacher in two days. I finished it, my brother is going over it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. what

by , 10-28-2013 at 02:15 PM (day in a life)
    How busy life has been and will continue to be for the next 2 months or so. I finished my first draft for my BA, my teacher wants it next week so my brother is reading over it now. He says I have Yoda syndrome, when I write I tend to turn words around so they only make sense in a Yoda voice. Teacher like that not.

I have 3 more essays to write this month before exams start. One about The Phantom Carriage and I am going to compare it to other figures who take souls like Charon. Then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast