View RSS Feed

day in a life

1. Silence is good

by , 01-11-2014 at 06:08 AM (day in a life)
    Well school starts next week and I don't even have word in my computer yet. Haven't done a thing in my thesis for a while and I am just lazy. I did go over my bookcases yesterday, I do that about 3 or 4 times a year. My back is killing me after all the heavy lifting. But I always love doing it. Doing something physical that doesn't require much thought calms my head, if that makes any sense.

My brain is always working overtime and I go to sleep planning the next day, there is never ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A new year has come

by , 01-01-2014 at 07:02 AM (day in a life)
    Well today is the first day of the new year. I am kinda tired, we were at my moms house yesterday but me and the boy walked home before 12 cause I was scared the dogs would be freaking out alone at home. They were OK and we just celebrated the new year and watched the Muppets movie. Here on the ice people buy fireworks for crazy amounts of money and then everybody is blowing them up in their backyards. My son was terrified walking the streets with all this going on. People stop traffic and are just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christmas is here and the boy is away

by , 12-23-2013 at 08:31 AM (day in a life)
    Well it's the 23rd, tomorrow we celebrate Christmas here on the ice. I kinda had one this morning with my son cause he is spending the holiday with his dad. He opened all his presents and we built some new Lego he got. He is always so happy about everything he gets, my mom got him new sheets for his bed, adult size and he was so happy. She was nervous that he would be disappointed to get a huge present (it was huge) and inside was only sheets for the bed, but he loves everything he gets.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Krampus, Grıla and the rest

by , 12-18-2013 at 05:33 AM (day in a life)
    Just a few days 'till Christmas, almost everything is done, I have two presents to buy and I'll do that today and a few small items from the last 5 santas that haven't arrived yet. Santas isn't a plural in English, and it sound wrong but (like I have said before) they are a breed not a person. I really like the evil parts of stories and life, I am not evil or bad to people myself, though some people say so but that is more as a joke cause I don't know how to hide my feelings. I can't pretend to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 3 down 10 to go

by , 12-14-2013 at 06:07 AM (day in a life)
    Last Wednesday was my last exam, in horror studies. It was also my dads birthday, he would be 67 years old if he were alive. I was really nervous for the test but I think I did OK. Well now my Christmas vacation has started and I am reading for myself for once. My son will spend the holidays with his dad so I am trying to make as much as I can out of these days in decorating and baking and stuff like that. I don't really like decorations that much but he loves it.

We have a few traditions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast