View RSS Feed

day in a life

1. What books can do to you!?

by , 09-27-2015 at 10:23 AM (day in a life)
    I am taking a course called literature and medicine, the professors have a literary background but they teach a course similar to this one for medical students too and now they are bringing this to us MA literature students. I really enjoy the class and I find the whole thing very, very interesting. But some of the books I have been reading have a let's say difficult impact on me. One is by an author from the ice and is about the time her husband was diagnosed and died from a brain tumour. She describes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. three dinners and animal planet

by , 07-09-2015 at 05:21 AM (day in a life)
    Well, since I started this again I'll write again.

My son left yesterday to spend a month with his dad and family. It is always odd when he leaves, before he goes I think about how I'll enjoy having no responsibility and I can just come home after work and eat dinner at 5 if I want too (when I am alone I tend to eat dinner two or three times, I think I have Hobbit genes) watch tv 'till I fall asleep or read with no one interrupting me. But the minuet he leaves I just want to sit down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Life as we know it, death as I know it

by , 07-01-2015 at 04:50 AM (day in a life)
    I haven't written anything here in a really really long time. Mainly because I have been busy with school and life in general but also because I don't really like the fact that it is a place I talked about things I don't say outloud, I don't really want people around me to know what goes on in my head so this, at first, seemed like a place to get things out but fear of someone seeing it stopped me.

I know some people have made small changes to their username, maybe I should check ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Control

by , 01-27-2014 at 10:18 AM (day in a life)
    I am trying to stay in control of everything in my life at the moment. My scheduling is a bit out of form and I need to get back to everything really. I am stuck on sources for my BA, I have right now 16 books in front of me that I might be able to use I just can't find anything or get it in place. I am just stuck. My brother is reading the 14 pages I have so far and hopefully that will get me going, it usually works.

I am a bit ahead in my classes but I don't know how long I'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Words

by , 01-19-2014 at 08:08 AM (day in a life)
    Today is Sunday, I just got my first cup of coffee and it's almost noon. I was watching tv late last night, Hunger was on. It truly is a great movie and Steve McQueen says a lot without words. This got me thinking again (like I stopped) about silence and how much we say with body language. I think I say 'I'm uptight and don't want to talk to anyone' I think so, don't know though. I have a friend who doesn't care at all about what people think, she will dance in a crowded street if she wants to. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast