View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Friday on my mind

by , 09-28-2012 at 09:56 AM (day in a life)
    Today is Friday, my son is at school but I'll go pick him up in a few minuets. I don't have school on fridays so I have been reading and doing stuff I need to do, house work and things like that. I am currently reading 'Regeneration' by Pat Barker and enjoying it a lot. I am also reading Wolf's autobiography.

I am very busy at school as usual and just read a whole lot. My son is going to his dad today so I am gonna try and get a lot done this weekend. For the first time since we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A busy little bee

by , 09-16-2012 at 06:01 PM (day in a life)
    I have been very busy since school started. Books and essays and all sorts of reading being done. My son is very happy in school and tomorrow I'll go and hear how things are going and what they are doing. He is so good at reading and has so much fun sitting in his room trying to read difficult books. I love listening to him spelling out the names of dinosaurs.

By now I have read Saint Augustine confessions, Rousseau's confessions, All Quiet on the western front and just finished ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Saturday

by , 09-01-2012 at 05:09 AM (day in a life)
    Today is Saturday and it's almost nine in the morning. My son is watching cartoons and my brother just left for work. He lives with us now, temporarily. He finally broke up with his girlfriend, she is a crazy one. She freaked out when he came to pick up his stuff and hit him and threatened to brake his pictures and some stuff and cut up his clothes. I hope he'll get a clean break from her now and get out of this crazyness.

Anyways he's staying with me now and that's nice, I guess. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. coffee and wanderings

by , 08-23-2012 at 05:18 AM (day in a life)
    I just walked my son to school and now I am home, hoping he is still as happy as he was when I left him. He was very excited. I am in my kitchen waiting for my coffee to boil on the stove and listening to my favorite radio show. I'm gonna go to school later on to buy the rest of my books. I started reading Rousseau and I am enjoying it, he described his childhood in a very blunt and interesting way.

I wonder about this feeling of being unique. That is how he talks and he probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Life on the ice this Saturday morning

by , 08-18-2012 at 06:21 AM (day in a life)
    I just bought almost all the books I will be reading in school this semester. It is kinda odd to buy 17 books that you know you will read within 3 months, I own 2 so in all it's 19 books to read and articles and essays. I saw one schedule and the teacher has about 50 pages of extra stuff to read, besides the novel for each week. Well I am gonna start reading right now even though school starts in September, the first book in a course about the autobiography is Rousseau's Confessions. It's more than ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized