View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. My butt...

hurts!

I'm taking a week off from work and for the last few days, I've been spending my time at my couch reading and litenetting. I think I've spent 10 to 12 hours in average per day. In a way, it's been great. In my regular days, work dominates my entire day. Sometimes I spent more than 10 hours at work, went home, cooked dinner (sometime), watched a little news, read an hour and two (if I still had the energy), then went to sleep. When I'm out traveling, the days were worst but ...

Updated 02-19-2009 at 01:00 PM by subterranean

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hanging out with Chava

was awesome!

Cozy place
    Lovely conversation
    Fine double shot cappuccino with soy milk

Totally rocks!

:thumbs_up
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Running nose

:sick:
    As advised by Parapyshology articles and blogs
    [URL="http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/90-Get-rid-of-stuffed-or-running-nose-without-drugs.html"]http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/90-Get-rid-of-stuffed-or-running-nose-without-drugs.html[/URL]

A. Perform the below routine 3 times:
    1. Perform 10 pressures on a cavity at the corner of the nostrils (point 1). You should almost close and open the nostrils when you do the round movement. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Polly Pocket

The English lads whom I worked with for couple of weeks gave me a nick name: Polly Pocket!

Reasons
    1. Because they think I'm cute :blush: (so they said, but I guess it's just so that I'll help him more hehehe)...
    2. Because I'm small. Every time they talked about my height, they always talked as if I were the smallest girl on planet earth :sick:...But I think there are smaller females than me.

It's funny that some nick names don't even related ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Soup van

When I was in New York, I had this chance to ride with the soup van. You know, that sort of van that drives around the city, distributing free food to homeless and poor.

That night the van I was in served the Bronx. I was in town for more than a week, but never been to that area. We passed the bridge, I saw the big bright stadium. I heard alot about Bronx, not really nice ones. When I saw that stadium, I thought the area couldn't be that bad. Well, I supppose the stadium was the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast