View RSS Feed

Insights from a person of questionable sanity

You will not laugh me out of my opinion

1. Solitude is the true destiny...

by , 06-17-2011 at 05:35 PM (Insights from a person of questionable sanity)
    'If you have the patience to go on counting, you discover that these pairs gradually become rarer. You encounter increasingly isolated primes, lost in that silent, measured space made only of ciphers, and you develop distressing presentiment that the pairs encountered up until that point were accidental, that solitude is true destiny [...] Mattia thought that he and Alice were like that, twin primes, alone and lost, close but not close enough to really touch each other'
    Solitude of Prime
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update...

by , 05-28-2009 at 07:06 AM (Insights from a person of questionable sanity)
    Just nod your head and pretend you care...

I've been really poorly the past two months, I've fully recovered but I get tired too easily now.

I miss being on here. This is the closest I will get to some kind of emotional declaration about you all. *Cue violins*

I am mentally exhuasted from playin facebook poker. I'm at 2.3 mil now. All in two days work. I wonder if I should try it for real, make my fortune then retire and live happily ever after. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Audio Books

by , 04-16-2009 at 12:06 PM (Insights from a person of questionable sanity)
    http://www.learnoutloud.com/Downloads
    (lots of free stuff too)

If anyone has other links/suggestions please share.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Film list

by , 04-10-2009 at 02:54 PM (Insights from a person of questionable sanity)
    Ok, so we’ve established I love literature. Did you know I am also a movie addict? Yes I am! This is one addiction I won’t be seeking a cure for. On average I watch four movies a week, on the internet, at the cinema, filmfour, sky, LOVEfilm, I could go on.

Most of the time I watch good quality stuff, absolute essentials in the film world, like Shakespeare in the literature world. However, sometimes I do succumb to popular tastes – like most recently Confessions of a Shopaholic. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Tragic Climax: the horrifc murder of the popular fiction writer Arnold Baffin

by , 04-09-2009 at 10:59 AM (Insights from a person of questionable sanity)
    A tragic climax: the horrifc murder of the popular fiction writer Arnold Baffin

by optimisticnad

The murder of the prolific popular writer, Arnold Baffin, has shocked the nation. ‘Who?’ you may ask but those who knew him and liked his work are intense in their devotion. Among his titles are: The precious Labyrint, Tobias and the Fallen Angel, A Skull on Fire and my personal favourite – Mysticism and Literature.

What made this murder of the ...
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast