View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. fruit of my summer

This is what I feel was the best poem I wrote through the summer. I haven't been writing in a while (like I said in my previous entry) so I don't know if this one is okay. (I'm a little rusty.)

Between deep, measured breaths
    her eyelids fluttered
    to let the sunshine in,
    and she would feel

silverware alongside blessings
    and the smell of freshly cooked vegetables;
    the forecast of temperature
    and the sheath of sweat, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. after the summer break

ah yes, while in other parts of the world the summer has just begun, here it's already over. public schools had their first day back today, and for universities this week is enrollment week... classes begin next week.

i've been incommunicado the whole summer (so sorry, i know i missed out on a lot... all my online acounts say so) because i went to the province and spent the summer with my grandmother. she turned 83 while i was there, still strong, but she's slowed down a lot already... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. hell week

Today finds me right smack in the middle of hell week, er finals week I should say.

Here's something I wrote last night; not really sure if it makes sense or that it is abe to convey what I had in mind but I thought I'd post it anyway.

She sat on the floor, almost pained from staying in one position for so long a time. But she felt no pain. She stared blankly into the clock, her facial expressions changing as often as her thoughts. In a cool wide floor ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. after the intermission

wow.
    i haven't been around in some time;
    didn't expect the many updates waiting for me.

but like the world,
    the forum doesn't stop when
    i'm not around and we members
    are tasked with keeping up
    with the poems and stories and opinions
    that others bring out and bring in.

haha no i'm not writing poetry, i just felt like pressing the enter key.

my typing is quite regularly interrupted by the antivirus software. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized