View RSS Feed

title

description

1. News Travels

Yesterday while checking my email, I received one from my cousin Sandy. The subject heading read "HI!" Usually her emails consist of the subject heading "Fw:" followed by some chain letter curse or something of similar lines.

The first line in the email said, "Grandma told me..." and went on about how my grandma told her about my getting a job at university, oh, and moving into my new apartment...how come I didn't tell anyone??

I emailed ...
    Categories
  2. Ways of Faith

Tuesday at noon I went outside to my car so that I could go and pick up some lunch for my fiancee and I. For those of you who don't know, I work for my fiancee's parents at their home. My fiancee, who doesn't work there, didn't have to go to work until later that afternoon...so he was sleeping in.

As I watched for traffic, throwing my stuff in the car and holding the door open, I look up out of my sunglasses and see a man walking. He was wearing a blue and red UCLA t-shirt, a baseball ...
    Categories
  3. Title, What Title?

Currently cleaning up some things in my room and trying to figure out what to bring with me, and what to leave to my younger sister, with whom I share a room. Mom has some movers coming over tomorrow to do an estimate on the house to see how much it will cost them to move (the family) to Texas. Dad has the garage in boxes; the family moves in September.

Nick and I took the security deposit over to the new apartment. It really is a cute little place. I am hoping to get super involved ...
    Categories
  4. Times are a Changin'

Hello beautiful ones! At work and hiding LitNet from the boss (shame on me)!

Wanted to apologize to those buddies out there to whom I have not sent PM's, posts, emails, or chatted with in a while. Real life is enduring many changes right now...both the unwanted and wanted kind.

Starting August 1st, I should be in my new apartment yay for me!!!! I am very excited about it as it will be my first time away from home. I think this will be the time where I really ...
    Categories
  5. Tonight

Frustration and fickleness: the grass is always greener somewhere else I guess.

Things couldn't be better and yet I am not quite as happy as I feel I could be right now. Plenty of things to do to keep me busy and happy, but I don't want anything to do with any of them. Restless and waiting for something to happen.

I haven't blogged in quite a while.
    Categories
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast