View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Back in California

I've gotten some messages and emails. Yes I am back home from my missions trip to Guatemala. It's nice to be here but I am not saying, "home sweet home," like some people might have thought. Rather, I am saying to myself and to those who ask, "If I could have stayed in Guatemala, I would have."

Right now is not really the time for me to be blogging about it. There are some mental, spiritual and emotional things I am working through being back home and being in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Outta Here!

The time is here!

Guatemala in two days! I will be back ya'll in two weeks and I will let you know what happened while I was there, then hopefully I will get to my regular intention of blogging!

Didn't get many responses to my last entry so I am thinking I managed to offend those who thought of sticking around, at least people read. But I will see when I get back whether or not I should continue...interesting test drive though.

I am so excited and scared ...
    Categories
  3. A Calling?

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28: 18-20

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever" Hebrews 13:8

Categories
  4. Are You Sure?

One final notice! Just checking to see if those of you who might get offended are still reading, did ya read the last blog entry?? Don't say I didn't warn you! So I have cleared the air and made my caution obvious. The next blog entry will be filled with faith. If you have a problem with that, back out now. This will be the last and final time I will say that, because I don't want to riddle my blog entries with the parenthesis (I am sorry if that offends you non-believers) or (I hope no one is offended) ...
    Categories
  5. A Return

I am back.

I hope to post more and continue my blogging. At least this will be the case if summer permits.

There are some very loved members here who care very dearly about how I have been and how I am doing, and what I will be doing. I will be blogging about this hopefully so those of you who fit this category may know these things.

There are also some things in which I am convicted in my heart to blog about.

Unfortunately, these things ...
    Categories
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast