Blog Comments

Thank you. As I've gotten older I've been better about it and there was never a relapse but I think I already disassociated TOO much for healthy relationships sake. Still growing--still healing. Ironically Mom has pretty much forgotten all of the grief of the formative years so I've wasted some really good sorry for me days. Thanks again. I shall pray (at least once--hopefully more) for your mother. You are right depression sneaks up on you worst then stress.
    I'm sure that was hard to write. Thanks for being open and sharing. My mother was (and is) depressed. She never tried to kill herself, but.... Depression is one of those things that you cannot comprehend until you truly hit rock bottom. Its a lonely illogical brutal sensation. Its difficult, but you have to disassociate yourself from your mother's actions.
    Yipes! Glad your head is off the chopping block. That is one of those stories that is horrible at the time, but funny after the fact.
    Ahh, Thanks mtpspur, I needed that.
    Thanks, really appreciate that. I got a couple of great laughs out of it.
    My thoughts while reading this entry drift to clips from the movie 'Repo Man'. I don't know if I should be typing ROFL or OMG. Cheers, waiting for more.
    I remember 7th Heaven. It has been about 4 yrs. since we had television service in my home, so I am always surprised when I hear about shows I am actually familiar with. It sounds as if that show hasn't changed much.
    I say skip the Koontz! All of his books are out there with someone with a unique mental ability (telekinesis, empathy, precognition, etc.) that is brought on by a trauma. Kind of an O'Henry meets Stephen King in my opinion.
    "someday I shall have cover the parent situation and how a $5 bill in a sock drawer can change several lives. But I must be in a mood for that story."
    I'll look forward to reading it!
    I find if I try to analyze things at church, I only get a head ache. I feel the Holy Spirit more when I just soak up the word I am receiving.

That is awesome that there is a new pastor. He might take some getting used to, but I am sure his heart is in the right place. He is working for the same Lord you are. Welcome him and bless him for his new ministry.
    Hey! Bill Murray's movie What About Bob!? is hilarious, I think you might like it
    Hey...thanks for your note. Appreciate your thoughts! Will look forward to your comments!

Happy New Year!

Interesting tradition of reading the first and last chapter of the Bible. I'll have to remember that.
    So it has come to this. Bad enough posting to the games forum on the count to 10,000 just to up the post count now it midless blogging before today was a snore.
    well, just glad you've found something to do with all your spare time
    Again I would say ask Admin about your getting logged out, start a topic:
    here

Or, like I often do if its a long post, type it in wordpad or Microsoft word first then post
    Dedicated to Logos for the encouragement.
    --
    aw _blush_ yay! : glad you took the plunge

I'm not sure why the forum signs you out, maybe you can ask Admin about it? might be something to do with your cookie settings in Windows..
    Glad to see you've decided to stick around. Don't think you realize how much the younger generation needs people with a little bit of wisdom.

Congratulations on finishing volume 50.

And House M.D. rocks! (one of my favorites as well.)