View RSS Feed

title

description

1. One for Virgil

This one is for Virgil:

Since the reprimand meeting a chastised second shift dispatch team goes about it business renewed and humbled and things settle back into their normal modes.

I'm watching Greene county this night and it has not been busy in spite of rain and a small bit of sleet.

At 7 pm our call takers go home and our new owners take over from one of their own call centers --mostly from Blue Ash Ky center and some calls come from from Hartford ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Recovery

Lately life has been very unpleasant at work. Some of it is my fault--mostly in the way of attitude. I see the end in sight with financial troubles but it is still 17 months away at the earliest now or June 1013.

Boss Tami had a meeting with the three of night shiift dispathers and laid down the law. It was needed. A wake up call to a return of professionalism.

The AAA Allied that we are now under has yet to earn my loyalty and frankly I do not desire to give it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tidbits

Getting a bit lazy about typing in general and a entry I was working on was going nowhere so I'll just bullet shoot some stuff.

Second son Dan turns 29 Monday.

On Tuesday he's on the way to Afghanistan for a year.

First Lieutenant in charge of an area the side of Rhode Island responsible for bomb disposal.

In the immortal words of Alfred E. Neuman: "What--Me Worry?"

AAA Call Center for Dayton Ohio new hours 7 am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Most Unlike Me to Forgive--Sigh

A blog entry from Dark Muse the other day gave me time to think about the topic of forgiveness and my sporadic practice thereof.

While not having any current enemies that I am aware of--age and death has a habit of leveling the field I do seem to get into petty squabbles here and there.

Today was a healing day. For no other reason then it seemed a NICE thing to do I decided to apologize for the argument Friday in AAA with Tami and even admit some share of blame. ...

Updated 01-10-2012 at 04:26 AM by mtpspur (already have it)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Most Unlike Me to Forgive--Sigh

A blog entry from Dark Muse the other day gave me time to think about the topic of forgiveness and my sporadic practice thereof.

While not having any current enemies that I am aware of--age and death has a habit of leveling the field I do seem to get into petty squabbles here and there.

Today was a healing day. For no other reason then it seemed a NICE thing to do I decided to apologize for the argument Friday in AAA with Tami and even admit some share of blame. ...

Updated 01-10-2012 at 04:32 AM by mtpspur

Categories
    Uncategorized