View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A Time to Grieve A Time to Move On

For the record AAA thinks I went to my mother's funeral. Was easier to let them think that. Ironically while not particularly keeping it a secret I had issues with my mother I have discovered that knowledge has kept the sympathy sent my way at a bare minimum. Sigh. I always find it interesting who does and who doesn't offer comfort and I have been guilty of both.

I think you can comment on the blog now. I thought I had fixed it but nothing happened per one friend so I whined ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Injustice to Squirrels

This entry is dedicated to Pussinboots.

From my early days I had an affection for Rocky the Flying Squirrel and Bullwinkle cartoons but never thought as squirrels being on an endangered species or even being persecuted in any particular way.

Until today.

My workday started off on a gloomy note. Upon entering the AAA Call Center calltaker Carol told me to turn around and go home. This is news to no one who works at my place. That's just a basic survival ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What Men Fear Most

or (a rare subtitle)-- A Proxy Wife Suffering Long

No this isn't about the long suffering wife throwing me out though she certainly has cause.

But before we begin some incidentals.

Danielle and Allison finished their summer work at AAA and are gone. Danielle will be at college in Los Angeles hoping to be an actress someday. Allison to be a math teacher starting Clark State in Springfield. She and Dan might meet Christmas time when he's up here but that ...

Updated 05-04-2009 at 09:24 PM by mtpspur

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829