Blog Comments

However, by utilizing available technologies including mobile data terminals (MDT), computers,
    vehicle locator devices, geographic information systems, smart card technologies, and
    computerized scheduling and dispatching software http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/blog.php?cp=9 , service can be provided more efficiently and
    overall costs can be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil
    This was a very interesting read Muhsin. Nice to see you again. India does seem like its own world.
    Thank you so much, Virgil. I am still around, only that it has been difficult for me to come here and be active as I used to. I hope you and the other energetic members are doing very well.

Yes, India could alone be studied as a microcosm of the world. I have been here now for almost a year, it remains an astonishing country for an inquisitive mind like mine.
    This was a very interesting read Muhsin. Nice to see you again. India does seem like its own world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil
    Well, that is interesting! Congratulations muhsin. Writing a novel is quite an achievement. The story line sounds compelling and full of tension. Is it written in English or some other language? Good luck with it. I hope it does well for you. And now that you've written one, you'll probably be on your second in no time.

This is very encouraging, and I heartily thank you. It is written in English. However, being I published it myself (i.e. vanity publishing) there was minimal proof-reading, and, therefore the English is not 100% free of errors. Sad. Else, I would send you a PDF copy. I am waiting for a chance to re-write it and re-publish it (as a second edition).

Yes, I have started a second one. But being I get too much things to do; one, and of course, the major, of which is studies. I am now in India (from Nigeria) for my higher degree in Theatre and Television. Please if you get any friend who's a professional in this field, help me get to him.
    Updated 08-01-2013 at 08:02 PM by muhsin
    Well, that is interesting! Congratulations muhsin. Writing a novel is quite an achievement. The story line sounds compelling and full of tension. Is it written in English or some other language? Good luck with it. I hope it does well for you. And now that you've written one, you'll probably be on your second in no time.