View RSS Feed

Looking For ME.

This blog will be about finding myself within the illusion of form, (albeit a very real illusion) a journey so far taking seven decades and
still going further in. Will write more later, got to go and cut the grass now.

back from cutting grass, this blog is about looking within the self, and finding what lies beneath the facade of form (the physical body)
to understand that I am a soul with a physical body, and NOT a physical body with a soul. Soul is the principle, the physical body is
not a principle, it is relative and decays, the soul is absolute and eternal.

1. Living Intelligent Focused Energy=L I F E (Wholeness and Longing) Part 3.

by , 05-11-2018 at 06:52 PM (Looking For ME.)
    What humanity wants and desperately needs is wholeness and its deep longing satisfied, but alas this is not forthcoming
    and the main reason for this, is our ignorance of our true identity.So instead of being whole and complete beings, with our
    inner longing perfectly satisfied, we have in fact created a monster that lurks within us all, and this monster is literally eating
    us alive! There are many names that could be attached to this beast, like rampant egotism, selfishness,greed, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy =L I F E Part Two.

by , 05-10-2018 at 08:25 PM (Looking For ME.)
    What is a man who dost not know himself ? Answer Lost. Mankind can be likened to "The Legion Of The Lost" groping about
    in (blissful ignorance) of who and what he actually is. Think about this, we can all live within this shell, which is just a
    vehicle, a (spacesuit) for the indwelling soul, spend our entire life living in this body, say eighty or ninety years, and in
    all that time, never ever knowing who you really were, is not that a sorrowful state to behold? If ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The word LIFE stands for Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy =LIFE.

by , 05-09-2018 at 08:27 PM (Looking For ME.)
    Science, and in particular quantum physics, state very clearly that energy cannot ever be destroyed, it can only be
    converted into another energy dimension, therefore energy is eternal and ubiquitous by nature, which then answers the
    question that only up to now religion could answer, that of is there life after death? Here science is actually proving that
    we are all eternal beings, think about it, what are we made of? The answer is very simple ENERGY! Therefore we are all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Human beings are space suits for the indwelling soul.

by , 05-08-2018 at 03:24 PM (Looking For ME.)
    We as so called human beings, can sometimes have such a great opinion about just how grand we are, little do we realise
    though, that what we think is great and so high and mighty, is really just a vehicle, a spacesuit for something that is really
    noble and worthy of respect, that being the Divine immortal soul.
    When we scrap our old cars, and buy a new one, do we mourn the passing of this dear old rust bucket? Of course not, yet
    we make a fuss of what we think is ourselves, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123