View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Mobius Strip The Enabling Force For Lawful Entry Upon The Earth Plane.

by , 05-20-2018 at 05:24 PM (Looking For ME.)
    Will Explain this coming blog and all about Mobius, tomorrow, hold your breath.

Regards Michael
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Off to turkey today--hip hip horay!

by , 05-18-2018 at 08:27 AM (Looking For ME.)
    Off for a few months to Turkey today, will be good to feel some hot sunshine on my whitened body, have a computer there
    so can carry on with the blogs, and other postings I do on blogger . com mankind will soon wake up and realise that he/she
    is really an immortal soul, and that body which we hold so precious, is really just a spacesuit, a vehicle for the soul to use while
    gathering experiences here on earth.

Must fly now. regards michael.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What is Man, that we are mindful of him?

by , 05-15-2018 at 06:12 PM (Looking For ME.)
    The question of "Who Am I"? has been asked countless times down through countless centuries, by a multitude of ardent
    seekers, all searching for the answer to that question of, who am I? This question i feel is the most important question any
    conscious being could ask of itself. To know and realise your true and immortal identity. All other questions pale into
    insignificance, because the revelation and full answer to this question, brings about a massive dimensional ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Living Intelligent Manifested Energy LIME

by , 05-14-2018 at 07:37 PM (Looking For ME.)
    We are all basically energy manifesting within a biological computer, and accessing fragments of what we think as reality
    through a electrochemically transmitted wave from our higher self the soul, steeped down in vibration and relaid to us
    via our biological computer the brain. This bio computer which we call the physical body, and then known generally as
    Humanity, humanity is really made up of vehicles for the real entity that which is eternal, and not a fore score and ten ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. L-I-F-E Filling The Hole Part Four.

by , 05-12-2018 at 03:10 PM (Looking For ME.)
    The whole of humanity has felt that inner longing feeling, a feeling of something that seems to be missing, but we don't
    know what it is, an inner longing for something, but we cannot seem to put our finger upon it, this feeling which will often
    take the form of loneliness and create an empty feeling within us, here is where our major problems begin,because this
    emptiness within us, is akin to a hunger, and this hunger wants feeding, and we begin feeding this hunger, which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast