Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey Bum
    MANICHAEAN arrives at a bar in Heaven: "Pardon me, is this where you go to watch the Möbius strip?"
    Thanks for your input here my bunny chum,when Mobius comes a calling for you,I hope you are ready to come!!!

regards Michael.
    Quote Originally Posted by MANICHAEAN
    If the law of science has molecules bouncing off each other in an equal and opposite reaction, then we can digress into the cause and effect argument for the universe.

Thus all things being equal, we can go back to an original cause.

God, by any other name?

Not sure about all the vortex manoeuvres. I intend to go either straight up, or straight down.

Enjoy Turkey you lucky devil. I have fond memories of Constantinople, coffee on the Galata Bridge, swimming in the Black Sea, Troy and superb restaurants in Ankara

Best regards
    M.
    Many thanks for your input here MANICHAEAN Yes we have been living in Turkey for the past ten years, well six months here and six months in the UK, we live in SouthWestern Turkey in a place called Dalyan, it isnear Marmaris and Fetiye .
    MANICHAEAN arrives at a bar in Heaven: "Pardon me, is this where you go to watch the Möbius strip?" :)
    If the law of science has molecules bouncing off each other in an equal and opposite reaction, then we can digress into the cause and effect argument for the universe.

Thus all things being equal, we can go back to an original cause.

God, by any other name?

Not sure about all the vortex manoeuvres. I intend to go either straight up, or straight down.

Enjoy Turkey you lucky devil. I have fond memories of Constantinople, coffee on the Galata Bridge, swimming in the Black Sea, Troy and superb restaurants in Ankara

Best regards
    M.
    What we actually are is spirit beings having what could be called a "human experience" here on a small insignificant planet called Earth. There is
    actually no such thing as Humanity that exists in absolute reality, only in the illusional relative reality does such a thing actually "seem" to exist.
    What we term to be humanity or mankind, is actually really meaning vehicles or as I term them "spacesuits" for the indwelling soul, or spirit if
    you prefer that term. Our physical bodies, biological computers,are just and ONLY vehicles that are used by the indwelling spirit, so that it can
    gain purchase in this dense and slow vibrational field. Because of our vast ignorance into who we really are, this world is in the sorry and almost
    bankrupt state it is now in. Our true and eternal identity is that we are all spirit FIRST LAST AND ALWAYS, and secondly vehicles, called mistakenly
    humanity.
    To be continued,
    Warmest regards Michael.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_paws
    Interesting.
    I like what you said -- that: "we are souls with bodies FIRST ... not bodies with souls"
    Many thanks for your input here kiz paws I am grateful you took the time, therewill be lots more to come,
    I have another blog on site located at xxxxxbbb.blogspot.co.uk called soul realization. if you are interested.

warmest regards Michael.
    Interesting.
    I like what you said -- that: "we are souls with bodies FIRST ... not bodies with souls"