PDA

View Full Version : Loved the book !!

Shea
09-23-2002, 01:00 AM
I'm also thirteen and this book was amazing! Twain knew how to draw you into the book and get you to care about the characters. I'm not normally into classics like this, but this is one I reccommend!

Kri'sce ,April
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
well even though I am only 13 years of age I certainly did loved the book <br>It got a part of me and pryed it open <br>It is one of the most beautiful ephemeral stories I've ever read <br>and the most human story <br>I usually love books with Vampires in them <br>but the way they spoke had it's beauty <br>especially the prince (love him) Prince (king) Edward Tudor <br>He has pride and stance wich compells me to think and ponder of how he became human because of becoming a pueper even if he did not even act like one he was always sure and faithful ,<br>always believing ..........<br>It was a great book and I think it will always be....<br>signing out<br>Adeiux moi prithee

RJbibliophil
06-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes, this is a very good book. I like the way it could of happened -- or maybe not. That's one of the things I liked best. I enjoy historical fiction.