PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Teacher Kets
04-16-2003, 01:00 AM
Dear Damn Invader Zim fan,<br>I'm sorry you didn't like the book... I also fall asleep reading classics... i was lucky i got to read the step into classics version of the novel, so the words were simpler and the pace was faster... <br><br>what i liked about the novel is that it emphasized that there's is often another side of the story... made me realize that we should hold passing judgement on other people since we may not always know everything... <br><br>it was also a good way of illustrating what a good leader should be, knowing the correct table manners and wearing elaborate robes alone doesn't make a king... he should be someone who truly cares for ALL kinds of people...<br><br><br>plese don't hate me for saying this but i hope you give it another go...<br><br><br>:) Kets<br>

Chris
04-16-2003, 01:00 AM
Amen to that!!<br>I have to read it for english and I gave up and bought the notes and fudged the test. MAN WAS IT EVER BORING!!!

Unregistered
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm sure everyone is entitled to their own opinions but the opinions of someone named "Damn Invader Zim Fan" would not be very highly regarded. Don't you think?

-
06-03-2004, 01:00 AM
this was a so so book. it doesn't have much excitement in it. Over all, the book was kind of good. The two boys get to know what it is like ti be in each other's shoes.

mr lang
02-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Sorry to say that boring cannot be a characteristic of a work of art. Boring is a sensation (or an attitude) of someone experiencing a work of art. While the book might not be everyone's favorite, I wonder if your attitude had anything to do with your reaction. Sometimes, having to do something ruins it for us. Anyway, go ahead and find and read all the exciting, action stories you can. There are lots of them out there.

Damn Invader Zim fan
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
It was soooooooooooooooo boring. It was one of those stupid switch tales, and I hated it. It had no action whatsoever, and just kept on describing stuff. I had to read it for school, and I would NEVER read it again.

RJbibliophil
06-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Although I did not find the original hard to understand when I was 11, some people prefer the abridged versions. I don't, but some do.