PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Matt
08-31-2002, 01:00 AM
I'm actually doing a report on the Count as we speak, I've got 20 "journal responses" to quotes, and 10 definitions, which I started today, and need to finish Sunday, and I won't have any time to do it tomorrow. However, what I did was read it first, underlining anyquotes I recognised at the time, and I whent back and am actually writing them at the end. Doing it this way, I really enjoyed the book, and get to understand it a little deeper by writing about it, discovering many of the truths of God that Dumas points out, and many of te intrcacies of his characters. I don't know, but perhaps this method could help you out somewhat.

Robyn
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
i do not like this book. i'm very sure that it is a great book..but, i have been forced to read this for school and do 20 'reader responses' over my summer vacation, thus taking the joy out of my reading. it upsets me greatly that my enjoyment of such a great book has been ruined by this assignment. i doubt that i will ever actually finish this book. that is how much i dislike it at this moment. again, i am sure that it is a wonderful book..i just don't like to be forced to do something against my will..which is exactly what this is..isn't that sad? oh well..haha..i'm through ranting for now..thanks for reading or whatever..