PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
09-16-2002, 01:00 AM
HEATHER, YOUR COMMENTS ARE SO ACCURATE! I HAVE NEVER COMMENTED TO ANYONE ABOUT MY BELIEFS ABOUT THIS. I ONLY HOPE THAT THIS IS JUST A DREAM,,, BUT I THINK IT IS NOT. ITS TIME TO USE THIS MEDIA AT ITS FULLEST. I WISH TO THANK YOU FOR BEING SO BRAVE, KEEP IT UP! YOUR TRUE FRIEND, ANTHUR.

Wes
10-23-2002, 01:00 AM
Heather, your words are the true hope for mankind. A few more warnings like 1984, and maybe one day we will finally get it. Good luck with your writing.

Heather
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm constantly thinking of things to say to people or write out on a t-shirt to make them wake up. People just work and pay bills and create more debt like good consumers and I feel like I'm the one that is crazy. I'm sick of complaining about it. I'm sick of explaining to myself why we are how we are. I'm sick of realizing that we are doing it to ourselves. I need an outlet of expression that will help me cope. And that is exactly what 1984 was for George Orwell. So now I've been writing to leave a piece of me behind to communicate my sight of the world to the next. Maybe I can do more. Maybe this is all I can do. <br><br>