PDA

View Full Version : my review

gordonach
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
two plus two equals five.<br><br>Two entities and another two entities; that which combines the seperated entities is the fith entity.<br><br>two plus two equals six, the sixth entity being the entity that performs the equality test.<br><br>Further comprehension is possible with on two plus two equals three, two plus two equals two, two plus two equals one, two plus two equals zero etc.<br><br>Its all a matter of personal perception, rules, past/present/future states and Quantum thory, the act of observation changes the reality ( or brings about the desired results/reality)

Melody
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I have just finnished the novel 1984 and it is a wonderful book that keeps you on the edge of your seat and entices you to keep reading until the end. To the extent of it being true I think in some ways we are getting closer and closer to big brother and lack of vocabulary stunting our thoughts. The kids today have their fraise that is becoming very Orwellian and that is "whatever". The only hope is that we can teach out future generations to appreciate our true past and to develope their minds further than we have even come today. I am in grade 12 and am just about to write an essay so that will be posted within the next month on this website. I still believe and know that two plus two equals four and thats all that matters!