PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Arzem the III
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Dont diss the book because school is making you do projects on the book! And yes, it does tie with the book.... read it again

ADE
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Why don't you read and digest the book very well because I've read the book since 1992 and I know what it's all about and I'm happy to say George Orwell is a good writer. <br><br>TO EVERYONE I'M SAYING READ ANIMAL FARRRMM

Haso
03-01-2003, 02:00 AM
oopsie hit the enter button and it posted automaticly sorry well anywhoo the book is not meant to mirror the russian revolution it is a satirical piece (that means it's making fun of or exposing flaws in the russian revolution using similar ideas and situations)<br><br>P.s Do the timeline yourself you bludger i pretty sure a teacher would want you to make your own time line not Plagerise someone elses

Belinda
03-01-2003, 02:00 AM
If you have read the novel you should be able to construct a timeline on your own. Once you have done that, compare it to a timeline of the Russian Revolution. I am sure that you will then see the similarities.

Unregistered
04-15-2003, 01:00 AM
To say Animal farm in no way coincides with the russian revolution is absurd. Me thinks the young man needs to THOROUGHLY read the book again.

Poo
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
No offense to George Orwell but i didnt like the book "Anamal Farm" at all. i had to read it as a project at my school and then i did a project on the Russian Revolution and the two were nothing alike. And tomorrow i have to watch the video of the book. Right now as we speak iam trying to find a timeline of the book because i have to turn one in on monday and today is thursday... Can anyone help? it has to include all the major events of the book in chronilogical order!<br> -Poo