PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Allyson M
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi I am Mr. Jones, I have gone over the book a few times and i have to say that i think i come off all wrong. Orwell has said some pretty mean things about me and he does not know me. One thing that Orwell says is that I drink to much. Witch I dont I might have a drink or two a day but I dont get drunk everynight. The few times I have gotten drunk in my life I was just a kid. He says that i drink beer when ever I eat and I have bread soaked in beer. Witch is not true at all. Anothing thing that Orwell says about me is that I never feed my animals. I would feed my animals everyday I never forgot. On somedays the animals would not do there work or I had a hard time getting them too so I would cut back on the food they got. So they would not get as much as they might what they would every other day but they still got food. Some days if they did a good job i would give them a little bit more then what they usually would. Oh yes and when the Orwell says that the animals ran me off the farm they really didnt. That was just one of the nights that I could not get any sleep because they were up all night being loud. That day I had been working hard on the farm and I had just gotten to bed and the animals started being loud again. So I went down to tell them to go to bed and they attacked me. I took my men and I said if you think you can do a better job at running the farm then go ahead. My wife and I got all of our stuff and we left. We got ourselfs a new farm and we never looked back. That is the real story I dont know where Orwell is getting all of this from. I just thought I would let you all know.