PDA

View Full Version : Myself

yo mom
05-16-2004, 01:00 AM
you idiot Squealer told everyone he was there during his last hours if you lead it you would know that you told him to say that you idiot read the dang book again be4 you put a comment that is miss-leading<br><br>i am 13 and am in the 9th grade people, com'on watch what you say people are using this to study

Napoleons1387
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I cannot believe the way that im portrayed in this book!!! I'm made out to be a mean pig, I', not really that bad I mean I've killed some of your friends but that doesn't mean I'm a bad pig. It's all that snowballs falt, he destroyed my....I mean our windmill, after of course he stole the idea of building it from me as well. I am the one who is the true leader of this farm, I know what to do in every situation that will arise. SO you need to bow down and respect me in every way you can!!!!! Besides living like a human isn't that bad it's actually really beneficial, now I can use my feet as hands to accomplish more for myself....I mean the farm. And Boxer will be okay, he just went to the horse hospital to get some horse medicine.