PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

dean
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I am interesting in George orwell's most political satire ever written in the 20 centry on the russian revolution which is a revolution that went wrong .I have read the novel last year and I am still reading it because if someone wants to know the twentieth centry obserdities in the political life I think that Animal FARM is quiet enough to clear up things in the minds of the commen people who are still keeping hopes in their leaders .it is said of George orwell the prophetic writer and this is revealed through his famous novel 1984 .At the beginning I have no idea of politics and the euphimism used by almost the politicians but after having read AF now the idea is not the same I personally think that AF objectif is not only applied on the russian revolution but also <br> on the majority countries throughout the world wher statesmen are still opressing their people by good ideals that sound mervellous but difficult to worke them out .Finally it is due to the human nature that a full democratic country has never existed and will never exist because it is a purly human nature the moment we get rid of our selfishness at that time we can speak of peace and freedom of expression.what Orwell aimed to do is to show something hidden through literture which is a good means to incover the truth.