PDA

View Full Version : bah...

sheepinator
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi, I am a sheep. I was at animal farm. And I must say that I do not like the way Mr. Orwell made me look. He made me look like a moron. He said that the only thing us sheeps said was "2 legs bad 4 legs good" or something like that. But thats not true. Well.. maybe the majority said that, but some of us sheeps were smart, smarter than those ignorant pigs. We knew what was going on but if we said anything that dumb walking peice of bacon, Napoleon, would have sicked his nasty dogs on us. Some of the sheep, the smarter breed, had a secret lair in which we would go and discuss how to overthrow the pigs, but nothing really came of it, we weren't fast enough or bold enough to take a stand. And plus Napoleon, that snake, has his attack dogs, we wouldn't have a chance against them. I would really like to have a word with that author. I can just see all these humans reading the book and saying "what dumb sheep, they are corrupted into everything that the brainwashing pigs say" and maybe even turn against us. But I won't be called dumb..I am, infact, a very intelligent creature, I mean heck, I'm actually using a computer. Well now that I have vented my anger, I must run, I'm late for a meeting.