PDA

View Full Version : english 10-miss skinner

jones8
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I think Animal Farm is very misleading. Life wasn’t bad for those animals when I ran the farm, In fact they lived a great life. I fed my animals plenty, didn't work them too hard, and gave them exceptional living conditions. I don’t see why they wanted me out, it seems to me that after i was gone it all fell apart. Their rations were reduced, they slaughtered each other and the pigs ruled over all the other animals, taking control of their lives, and making them miserable. I also feel ashamed that i was driven out of my farm by my own animals, and especially in the end when the pigs became as close to human as they could be, so why didn't they just keep me around and save all the deaths and carnage and preserve my dignity? The rest of the farm animals thought that it would be so great to have their freedom, but in reality they were freer when i ran the farm then when Napoleon took over. I also don't like how the book portrayed me, I'm not really a drunk i was just going though some hard times and I needed a release, I was fully capable of running that farm.