Unregistered
10-23-2002, 01:00 AM
so true, so true

Unregistered
11-23-2002, 02:00 AM
that is a stupid idea and i don't agree

Proud American
11-23-2002, 02:00 AM
You are sick of everyone picking on communism? Every country in the world that is ruled by communism is poor and full of death. And ants and bees, they have no free will. They only follow their instincts and that is why it works for them. People pick on communism because wherever it is applied, people die.

Unregistered
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
Communism subjects its people to an oppressive government that does not appreciate the individual value of its people. The citizens of such nation are abused greatly by their state. Almost all Communist nations let the majority of its country to live in poverty, while the few aristocratic families prosper. This genre of governmnet dwells in hypocrisy. People ridicule Communism, its true, but their ridicule is not unfounded. If you open your eyes, you can see, but I suppose you being communist, you are too ignorant to even have the ability to do that.

Fred
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
i agree with you that communism is the perfect system, but the reason that i think it doesn't work is that those at the top of the system are sooner or later going to corrupt. the democracy system works because it adapts to the idea that humans are greedy and corruptable. the three branches of the American democracy are employed to keep an suspicious eye over the other branches. the only way that communism could ever work is if everyone is brainwashed like the ants and bees.

scott
I'm not for or against Communism. It was a good idea but it is impossible to live in a totally communist society. Not everybody can live by it. It'll only work if everybody is ready to commit to it entirely. So criticising it is useless since nobody has ever lived in a total communist society!

zeegyboogydook
Why dont you open your eyes? Communism may be a fine system in theory, but in practice it is pure crap. And your analogy of "ants and bees" is even more ridiculous. Ants and bees don't fight with each other because its impossible for them to. They are animals, ruled by chemicle instincts. Humans, on the other hand, have the gift of free choice. You describe communism as the "perfect" system, yet you seem not to realize that there is NO perfect system, and there never will be. You say that a communist society cannot work because the leaders will be only concerned with getting ahead. What do you expect from leaders?! Power corrupts, buddy, and creates a never-ending appetite for more of it. As Orwell wrote in 1984: the Party[government] seeks to attain power solely for the purpose of holding power. "It is not a means, it is an end." In a communist society, all property is controlled and distributed by the government, and individuality and expression is crushed, thus giving the government immense power. And power=corruption, so you're gonna get a corrupt govenrment. Simple isnt it?<br><br>You want to know why everyone is so opposed to communism? Take a trip to Cambodia, China, and teh shattered remnants of Soviet Russia.

Haso
03-01-2003, 02:00 AM
IMHO communisim is the perfect system nothing wrong with it at all the problem is people. if people werent so greedy communisim would be just fine (BTW ever heard of the QUEEN BEE/ANT) (also insects are too stupid to seek power and thus are not open to corruption as humans are) <br><br><br>P.S come on flame me you know you want to :)<br>

Unregistered
06-23-2004, 01:00 AM
People are greedy, that is why it does not work. The people in power want to stay in power, and the workers are lazy because there is no reward for for working hard. <br>"If you work hard you get a potato. If you don't work hard you get a potato. Why work hard ?"<br>Comunisim really isn't much different than Nazisim they are both just as evil. Stalin killed much more people than Hitler did.

Kyle
03-21-2005, 02:47 PM
OK no offense, but communism killed the Jews. It killed millions upon millions of innocent people. It is the most IMperfect system ever invented. So screw u. Ur an asswipe.<br><br> Kyle Ozlowski

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
im sick of everyone picking on communism, it is the perfect system,look at the bees, and ants they live perfectly in a commumistic society because they have no greed or petty rivalries unfortuntley we unperfect people have yet to have a succesful commumist country really work out, the animal farm pointed out why it cannot work when leaders are more worried about themself getting ahead. this was a good book