PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
06-07-2004, 01:00 AM
i agree with you totally. i have to do it as a school project and i thought that the book was hard to get into and at times hard to follow. jack london may be a great writer but some of the words that he put in the book just didn't make sense where they were. maybe sometime in the future i'll try to read it again but i don't think i'll be able to get into the book. but for now i have to go and do research over stuff in the book, which i find difficult to do since i didn't even like the book.

03-21-2005, 06:46 PM
hey im in eigth grade and i agree with you. everyone says it is a grate book and all but its kinda pointless and ends exactly how you think it will. some parts are sad and stuff but its kinda boring and doing essays on it make it worse.

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
i thought this book was very amusing in a way that it is neither for adults nor children but only for the men like Jack London and his mind. This book was fantastic because he wrote only what he thought and endured. Jack didnt write for fame and this book sure shows it , he is a natural at doing his best. A very good book , but because i am in 7th grade and have to read it for a school project and do an essay on it , i think this book was just plain boring and had no major point to it or no "theme " i think this book is not for me who is sitting here writing this comment for elderly people to read