PDA

View Full Version : A Thing.

benntro030
11-05-2016, 03:55 AM
I would like to start off by saying that this is just a start of a game that i am currently developing all on my own. So this is just a little test to see how people react to this story. It has a lot of obscene language and 4th wall breaking and this is a very very rough draft and i name a few files which reference the file on my desktop. Well, enough rambling. Hope you guys enjoys this!!

[Nighttime, stormy weather. Waves crashing loudly on rocks{ Consider enviro/Oce_Clif }]
“I miss you” whispered Ethan slowly, looking over the ocean. “I miss you so much…I never got to say goodbye or to tell you I love you… I swear to you, I’ll find Crawford and make him pay for all he has taken from me.” “You done moping over your dead girlfriend Ethan?” yelled Troy from the truck. “Stop being a dick. I’m coming.” replied Ethan.
“So what’s the plan now?” asked Troy. “We kill that son of a *****.” said Ethan in response. “I like that plan” Troy says excitedly “but don’t you want to explain to the nice people at home what’s the story up till now?” “What? There are no people Troy. How many times have I told you that?” “Around 3 or 4 times since I came back. That makes this either the 4th or 5th time. Why?” “Forget it. Do whatever you want. Just don’t disturb me while you do that.” “Ooo I call shotgun.” “Shut up and get in the back.” “I bet that’s what Chloe said to you last night.” “Troy, I swear to…” “Too soon. I get it. ****, you bore me.” “Just get in.” “Fine you get us back home while I explain the plot to these sexy people. (Troy looks to camera_main and speaks)
Hard to believe he’s my brother, huh? Ignore what he says. I do the same most of the time too. Anyways. The plot. Yes. It all started 3 months ago when I was released from prison. Yeah I was in prison. I know what you’re thinking. ‘Really? Such a handsome face and prison? Doesn’t make sense Troy.’ Well I did some stupid **** I’ll not get into. That can be the prequel or better, paid DLC. Enough about me. To explain the backstory properly, you need to get inside me. Not in the fun sexual way. I mean get inside my head. Do that thing the screen is telling you to do. “

(INSERT BUTTON PROMPT ON SCREEN)

“Okay. You in? Wow. The guy who played the game before you was bigger. Can’t even feel you in there. That’s good I guess. Wouldn’t want you messing around with my brain. The last guy screwed it up enough. And that’s the explanation I’m going to give for how I can break the 4th Wall. Blame the dude/dudette before you. Now where were we? Oh ****. The plot. I keep getting side tracked. Okay. I get out and you’d expect a brother to come and at least pick you up right? Well Ethan is a grade A *******.” “You know I can still hear you, right?” “Excuse me Mr. Eavesdrop, a little privacy please? I’m trying to tell the people at home how ****ty a brother you are. It’s called character development. Thanks. Love you. #sarcasm. Hey game dev. Turn down his volume. (Ethan’s voice fades out) Thanks sexy face. Let’s see. Okay. Back in me. I mean my head. So, now here I was alone outside the place where all the holes get plugged in the shower if you know what I mean. Of course you do. Stop acting innocent. And my silicone tit of a brother couldn’t come because he had better things to do, like his girlfriend…sorry ex-girlfriend, Chloe. Well based on the start of this massive cutscene, I think we all know why that was a massive waste of time. (P.S. if you didn’t get it, go get yourself an education. Future of humanity and all that bull****. That concludes this PSA.) You know, at this point I bet you’re wondering, “What the **** is this story? Its barely plot related and its mostly just fluff and cheap attempts at humour.” Well **** your opinion. It’s my story. Plus by the time you play this game, it’s going to be too late to anything about it. So shut the **** up and listen. Thanks. Story- 10/10 or whatever the **** kind of rating system people use now. Would play again. Okay, I’ve been speaking for too long. Lets get Ethan to talk. All this fourth wall breaking may be too much of a mind **** anyways. (Camera zooms out and back into reality) “So what’s the plan Ethan?” “We kill him” replies Ethan keeping eyes on the road. “Yeah, I know. You told me that part. But you can’t expect to just walk in. I mean it would be pretty badass and an awesome set piece but we may run out of the budget.” , said Troy dejectedly towards the end of his speech. “What? What budget are you talking ab….” “GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!” screamed Troy at the top of his voice. “WHERE?!” asked Ethan looking back at the road. “No where. Just wanted to get your eyes back on the road. If you ran over an animal, you’d piss off all the internet. Literally all the internet except that part that is so ****ing insensitive that it gets off to children being raped.” “You. ****ing. *******! What the **** is wrong with you?” “ I ask myself that question everyday. Different answers each time.” “Jesus man, you almost gave me a heart attack.” “So what is the plan. Actually?” “Lets just go back home and figure it out there.” “You sure Ethan? I mean that was yours and Chloe’s place and…..” “Not that home.” “Whi…. Oh **** yes. Please tell me you mean the La Vie BTB.” (Both say La Vie BTB at same time) “Yes. Its time to bring that old girl out. One last ride.” Says Ethan. “One last ride, huh? Cool.”

{Scene switch. Move to enviro/Yacht docks}

Troy looks at the boat in confusion and a bit of disgust. Ethan has a small grin on his face as he looks at the boat. “She’s seen better days. Much much much better days.” Says Troy. “She’ll float. Plus Crawford isn’t going to think to look for us here.”
Replies Ethan. “Good point. I’ll pick up some girls and redecorate this hunk of junk. You go do the serious ****. “ “No girls. No redecorating. Just clean up a bit” “Dude just because you and Chloe had that weird French maid dress up thing doesn’t mean that I’m into that.” “God, do you ever shut up?” “I assume that’s a rhetorical question. I mean you’re my brother. You should know the answer to that.” “I was hoping prison found a way to shut you up.” “I shut other people up. Does that count?” “(Ethan sighs) **** it. Just clean up. I’ll see if I can us some stuff that could help us.” “Hey look. It’s the serious brother/awesome, sexy, fun brother cliché we see in almost everything. Suck on that channel on YouTube who sins stuff.” “Prison changed you man.” “Don’t try to make jokes. It’s awkward. And weird. Stay in character. You’re sad. Your girlfriend died.” “Fiancé” “ WOOOOOOAAAAAHHH!!! WHAT?!?” “I told you that already” “Oh. I don’t listen to what you say half the time.” “And then you miss out information like that. Brilliant.” “Usually you don’t have information. You have exposition. Like not the good kind like the kind i’m giving to them *points to camera*. The bad kind. Episode 1,2 and 3 level of bad exposition.” “I actually kinda li….” “I swear to Jesus and his holy cloud of a dad that I will shoot you in your face if you complete that sentence.” “…liked the preq….” “That’s it. I’m going to end this game right here.” (Troy pulls out gun and aims at Ethan. In the distance, sounds of Crawford’s men come. ) “****ing hell. Plot convenience at its ****ing finest… Now where were we? (Troy turns around) Ethan? Eeeeethaaaaannnnn? You know I hate when you do that. You’re the stealth guy. We get it. Stop showing off.” (A hand comes from behind pulling Troy into the shadows. Troy makes a yelp noise) “And I especially hate when you do that.” “I know.” Ethan says that with a smirk across his face. Troy sprays Ethan in the face with a squirt gun. “Well I have the mighty squirt gun of legends” “You got that in a box of cereal. Where were you even keeping that? Now shut up. I think those are Crawford’s guys there.” “Well it would be awfully convenient.” “I doubt those 2 would be here.” Said one of the guys. “I mean it’s a junk yard” “Is not” whispers Ethan under his breath “Is too” replies Troy in a whispered voice. “Well they have that old boat of theirs here. The boss seems to think they may be hiding out in there” “But that is literally a piece of junk. I don’t even think that it floats anymore.” “Yeah. Ever since the boss blew up that boat and that chick, they’ve been lying low and trying to hide from us. We got them scared” “HEY DUMBASS! WHO THE ****ING **** ARE YOU CALLING SCARED?” yelled Troy jumping out of the shadows. “NO TROY WA..” “Dude I already jumped out and yelled in their face. What’s the point of trying to stop me now? Plus we get to have some actual gameplay now. I’m not stopping now.” Before Ethan can say anything, Troy is already fighting the 3 guys.

Cue the gameplay. (THE END FOR NOW)

Did you guys like this? There is a poll.