PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Marissa
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
I agree with you. Although I have not finished the book yet I am nearing the end of it. I started reading it for school, but I really enjoy it and I read it just for myself now. I don't have to be done with i for a long time but I can't put it down. I watched a movie of it first so that I would understand it better, and I loved the movie as well.

Komel
05-21-2003, 01:00 AM
I agree with everyone and anyone that appreciates this true masterpiece of a novel.Its the most fantastic book i've ever read and i truly admit im in love with Heathcliff.He's fantastic.The sheer passion and determination he posesses is overwhelming and i feel Emily Bronte did us all a favour by writing this book.Its a true shame she died before she was able to write more but the exclusiveness and originality of this book makes it all the more fascinating.i want to say to anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of being lost in the world of Wuthering Heights and Thrushcross Grange that they really are missing out on a fantastic mix of uncontrollable emotions.Thats all i have to say........

JAKL
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
whoever wrote this is a really good writer. You wanna go to school for me???Please. I don't like school. Luckily i'm not being forced to read this book so i'm going to try to enjoy it.<br><br>from, <br><br>no soup for you

Kayleigh
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
I agree totally that Wuthering Heights is an excellent book. I enjoy reading it, and it has inspired me to try and write my own stories.

akanksha
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
hi , i believe wuthering heights is one of the best works i've ever read. there is so much intensity in the work that you get swept away. heathcliff is an enchanting creation ; the more you want to hate him the more you get drawn towards him. a critic describes him as a creature with a dusky splendour surrounding him. i admire heathcliff's passion and devotion to catherine, only those who are in touch with their elemental self can feel the novel and appreciate it.