PDA

View Full Version : BOOORRRIINGGG

Rebekah
04-17-2003, 01:00 AM
yeah i admit it was boring at the begining but once u got past chapter 13 you really get into it!i went on an italian exchange and got soooo bored i read the whole book!i really got into it.

Danny
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
I agree with Rebekah. I think for an instant classic you should show more respect. I know it wouldn't be big if written now but if you imagine a newspaper that reports just the state of the country every day and then you get a novel in it. People would wait with suspense for the next chapter to come out and you have shown no repect. Judging by your choice of words i get the impression that you were probably listening to your rock while reading because you didn't like the first chapter. I bet if you didn't like the first song on a new album you wouldn't call it the worst and most boring album you ever listened too. Just show some respect in future.

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
this had to be THE most boring i've EVER read.... the only reason i read this book was for Academic Decathlon and i assure you it's hoorrriibly long. if you haven't read this, the only advice i give you is to read this book if you need a nice, looonnngg nap.. that's what happened to me! and i had to lock myself up before i could read a page or two of this poison.... don't touch this or force death upon yourself...