PDA

View Full Version : Victor Frankenstein's charge sheet

kev67
11-14-2015, 06:53 AM
Victor Frankenstein seems to have been very irresponsible, not just about making the monster but his in neglecting his duty of care for it afterwards, and for not informing the authorities when the murders started taking place. It is difficult to work out which was the worst.

Eiseabhal
11-14-2015, 07:28 AM
Probably wouldn't have been able to afford the insurance Kev.

MonsterMash
02-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Victor Frankenstein seems to have been very irresponsible, not just about making the monster but his in neglecting his duty of care for it afterwards, and for not informing the authorities when the murders started taking place. It is difficult to work out which was the worst.

Honestly, I think the fact he started making a monster in the first place was a mistake. Creating a monster goes against the laws of God and Nature. Out of the two choices available, I think neglecting the monster was the worst choice. If he had followed through with his scientific duty and maintained observation of his subject, none of this would have happened.

kev67
04-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Honestly, I think the fact he started making a monster in the first place was a mistake. Creating a monster goes against the laws of God and Nature. Out of the two choices available, I think neglecting the monster was the worst choice. If he had followed through with his scientific duty and maintained observation of his subject, none of this would have happened.

Yes, as things turned out, a very, very bad mistake. Still, quite a feat of accomplishment.