PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

miss slim
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
i have read the book and iam reading it once more ,because iam preparing a research paper which consists of a comparative study between crane's the red badge of courage and hemingway's a farwell to arms.the theme of this comparison is war as viewed by both crane and hemingway in these two books.what i can say concerning this book is that it appears boring for those lazy minds that never go to the heart of things,to the deep,unseen side of this book.these readers judges the physical aspect of the novel(if i can express this way)but they are toofar to grasp the soul of this book.crane was not only a writer but he was more than this,he was that psychologist who dug deep into the human nature,and made all that unconfessed fears,torments,doubts,secrets exposed to the eyes of the reader.it is not really surprising then that some readears may find it boring because they prefer to close their eyes in front of the real nature of human beings.they are too stuborn to admit those realities revealed by the genuis of crane.so juest read carefully and you'll discover a mosaique of ideas and concepts you have ever suspicted to exist.

wtwt5237
08-15-2007, 10:37 PM
So I must have been a lazy mind. LOL
Hope I will have time to read it again one day.