PDA

View Full Version : WONDERFUL!!

Penelope
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Hello everyone, I'd like to say how much i enjoyed the Odyssey. It was just amazing. I read the first sentence of it, and was sucked in. It was just amazing. I remember a read a book about the Odyssey once, in sixth grade. It was called the "Adventures of Ulysses".Although it was well written, it was nothing compared to the real Odyssey. Thank you for your time.

krakadoros
02-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Hello everyone, I'd like to say how much i enjoyed the Odyssey. It was just amazing. I read the first sentence of it, and was sucked in. It was just amazing. I remember a read a book about the Odyssey once, in sixth grade. It was called the "Adventures of Ulysses".Although it was well written, it was nothing compared to the real Odyssey. Thank you for your time.

I did not know about Homer. By change i was in youtube in a music piece (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiJZhT14NRU) for Odysseus. I liked the foto. It was a painting of Belly if i remember well and it was Odysseus and the Sirens. Then i bought the book and since then, Homer is my favor poetry.
By the way, the music was impressive.