PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
05-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Amen to that sista! This book drove me nuts. Yeah I can see why some people might find it interesting enough to actually read it all the way. Come on, just rent the movie!

Anonymous
03-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Just because you can't apprieciate greek mythology in it's truth and worldly deeds, that doesn't mean it's terrible, i happen to think this site is much better than any other summary site, of course, i read the books, i just use this site if i get stuck with homework, The Odyssey is worth reading twelve times over!!!!

Cody Pauly
03-20-2005, 08:07 PM
I actually found the book quite interesting it was well worth the time. It related to real life situations with the war going on. I am only a freshman in high school but I can read at college level and I found the writing style in this book quite neat and interesting. It really took the reader in and showed them how people thought of how life was back then. Well, I got to go.

Unregistered
04-09-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm not surprised that you don't like the writhing style, you don't seem to be capable of crafting a complete sentance much less a complete thought. "but hey, whatever...go to sparknotes" You seem to have forgotten to end your fragmented words with "dude".

katie
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
ulike almost all of you people here, i didn't/don't like this book. i find it boring and i don't like the writing style. but hey, whatever you want to like, its your choice. but for those of you who haven't read it yet, don't waste your time....go to sparknotes!