PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Victoria Moore
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
I take the comment about liking Cinderella when we were YOUNG verry offensively!! Its obvious that you are saying young as in when we were under the age of 7 or 8. Im a 14 year old freshman chick, that thinks Cinderella is TIGHT! I am not the only high schooler that likes Cinderella! I know guys that like it too! My 64 year old grandmothers favorite movie/book/tape/story/farry tale, is Cinderella! Therefore I know that I am not the only one over 8 that like Cinderella!!!<br> Victoria, next time you want to say something like that, find out the FACTS FIRST!!!

Unregistered
04-29-2005, 02:05 PM
The poetry and music and word pictures are unparalleled in literature.<br><br>Um, no. I take offense to that. Have you read every peice of literature churned out over the ages? No. So don't make comments like that unless you are truly well-versed in literature. And guess what? No one will be so well-versed. <br><br>Also, I am sorry for how rude I might have sounded. So don't go having a bad day because of me or anything. :3

Victoria Keelan
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I really enjoyed reading the Odyssey. It is indeed an all time classic . Yes I know there are parts that are quite unrealistic, but when we were young weren't we enthralled by Cinderella? Well this is sort of like that of like that only so much more educative. A fairy tale for adults. The poetry and music and word pictures are unparalleled in literature.