PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

james
06-03-2004, 01:00 AM
i agree with u i am currently writng an essay on him and i find t rather amusing with the words he uses in the tempest.

jamie
02-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Well done - he's only the most famous writer ever. You'd of thought he may be quite good at constructing the odd sentence wouldn't you. Well, at least most people would. It's obviously a bit absract for you.

Unregistered
02-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Dear Young Reader: I am a 71 years old psychiatric doctor and had to read it many many times, for the last several years; as I continue interested in "decodifying" what the Bard insinuated, I am reading the "York Notes Advanced - The Tempest"and things seems to be clearing up. Hope it also may help you.

Unregistered
03-17-2005, 06:13 PM
I study English Philology and I'm not keen on Shakespeare's plays at all.

Vicky
03-21-2005, 07:00 PM
I agree with you, he is a god with words, but the only problem is the words he uses are so hard to understand!

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I am 16 years old and currently studying 'the Tempest' at college. Although not very 'cool' to admit it; Shakespeare is certainly a god with words! I love his work and find this particular piece just as enthraling and magical as his previous and following work.