PDA

View Full Version : Pies and Pegasus

Unregistered
04-15-2003, 01:00 AM
you really should do some research on shakespeare he was not a thief or a liar

Unregistered
04-15-2003, 01:00 AM
do some research, before you call someone a thief!!

Unregistered
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Hey..you guyz... just don't keep on denying that he is not a thief....<br>if he is not, give me some reasons why he is not~

Emmalyn
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Wait a moment...are you complimenting Shakespeare's works or are you insulting them? First you call him a "true British patron," then you call him a thief and a liar? No offense meant, but I believe you should focus on one aspect of Shakespeare's works and pick only one view that truly expresses your opinion.<br><br>Sincerely,<br><br>Emma

NEIL BRACE
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Shakespeare? A true British patron, or a figure of sceptacism within our nations ill perception over the centuries? I'd have to go with 'true British patron' as the eloquence and magic of plays such as Othello and Taming of the Shrew, along with masterpieces such as Hamlet and The Tempest, stir the imagination into a flurry of thought. However, I would like to point out that Shakespeare was nothing but a common thief, stealing ideas and reworking and moulding them until no one would realise they were not his own. THIEF! ...and a liar too.<br><br>Yours truly<br>the avid Shakespeare lover<br>N.Brace