PDA

View Full Version : Shakespeare

Jame
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
You say that you LOVE shakespeare, but you can't even spell his name right! haha.

Jessica
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
I think that your to obessed with this guys work. he aint that great<br>sorry we all have are own opinons

Anonymous
04-17-2003, 01:00 AM
i pretty much hate shakespeare. he gives me ours of homework for days on end. i wish he would have sucked at play writing so we could read something more this century. o wel just my thoughts.

Alicia Verona
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
RE: Shakespeare was a great writer who understood human emotions like few before or since. But, his works were meant to be enjoyed, not endured. I suggest that you study his work in high school, but don't develope a disliking for it, and then as an adult re-read them. I think you will find that if you did not enjoy or understand his works as an adolescent, you may as an adult. Just a suggestion. Oh yes, and would you mind getting a better structure on the English language yourself? I know many people tend to (mis)spell things phonetically, but jeez! Good spelling and grammar are your friends!

Unregistered
02-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Why do u all have to be so nasty he was only making a point and as for spelling his name it is possible to make a typing error you know and if u hate shakespear so much than why are you even on here got nothing better to do so you will make fun of other people!

Damien K
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Not a day goes past when I don't go over this website in great detail. I love Shapespeare and have traced my family tree and am certain that I am distantly related to the great man himself. Thank you so much for all the great information.