PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Aisha
11-06-2002, 02:00 AM
he had a son named caesarian, mm maybe it was a daughter i 4got! octavius caesar was actually the grand nephew of julius caesar but j.c adopted him as a son and thats hw he got the name of caesar and was heir to the throne.

Luke
12-19-2002, 02:00 AM
...not exactly true. Julius Caesar was never on the throne, as at the time, Rome was a republic. He was killed on the day that he was intending to proclaim himself Emperor. As such, Octavius was not heir to the throne, but was driven to achieve it through the example set by his uncle.

joanne
02-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Julius Caesar was Octavius's great uncle who had adopted him and named him heir. caesarian was the son of cleopatra and julius ceasar i think!!

Esh
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
The Name Ceasar means Emperor, and Julius Ceasar had 2 children by Cleopatra. ( Historical Facts ) Octavius did rule Rome, later he gave his name to one of the 12 months. August...he changed his name to Augustus.

Unregistered
05-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Julius Caesar DID have a son with Cleopatra....his name was Caesarion. Historians think that he was conceived when Cleopatra rolled herself up in a rug and had herself delivered to Julius Caesar's room.

Unregistered
06-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Julius Caesar did NOT have 2 children by Cleopatra. Cleopatra had 3 children by Antony, (twins boy and girl, and another boy), and it is said that Caesarion was her child by Julius Caesar, but is in fact still somewhat debated as to whether or not the child was actually Caesar's. Caesar never admits to his fathering the child. And these are the historical facts, I have just spent the last 4 monthst studying Cleopatra, so I should know.

Danielle
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Octavius is Julius Ceaser Nephew, I don't think JC had a son,