PDA

View Full Version : BORING!

Amy
03-17-2005, 05:12 PM
I completely agree. I'm on Act III right now, and hate it! I came online to find out what was going on that I didn't get! well happy trails!<br><br>Amy

Deanna
03-20-2005, 08:17 PM
In response to "Angela", I would definitely have to say that you are a very immature reader. I am in 8th grade and have just finished Julius Caesar with my English class. Last year we read The Chosen and A Midsummer Night's Dream. If you do not appreciate fine literature, then you will get nowhere in life. I have found that a vast knowledge of many authors has helped me to acquire friendships with a multitude of people. Good luck with your attitude, Angela.

Smile
03-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Julius Caesar By Shakespear is a very well known play. It has been passed on generations to generations. Please do not mock the story and theme. It is very tragic that you do not know how to appreciate it. I guess the language is different to now, but in future, maybe ppl will think "what the??? 'cool'?? what type of stuid word is that?? and 'angela'?? what's the weirddest name!!" maybe... I'm not sure.. but, comments that are not nice, please think about it before you say something next time... : ) God bless

Unregistered
04-09-2005, 05:30 PM
The spelling is necessarily.

Angela
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Julius Caesar? Bah! So BORING! A nice summary of the play is nice, but reading it straight form Shakespeare's mouth makes it SO uneccisarily complicated. What? doth, thy, hath, so utterly confusing!